Why are quality relationships so difficult to maintain in today’s culture?
Learning to Love
- Read Matthew 22:37-40. How is our love for God and our love for one another inter-related?
- If 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 describes “true love,” how good a “lover” are you, based on God’s definition?
- What is the most effective way to forgive someone who has sinned against you?
- What freedom and power comes to us when we forgive someone else?
Learning to Encourage
- Why is it necessary to encourage one another?
- Read Hebrews 10:24-25. Why must we meet together on a regular basis?
- How can the challenges in our own life function as opportunities to encourage others?
- Share a time in your life when you were able to encourage someone else, and when someone else encouraged you.
Learning to Serve
- Read Philippians 2:3-8. How does Jesus transform our culture’s view of servants?
- Read John 13:12-17. What does Jesus’ example of foot washing teach us about serving one another?